Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sea Rex :O

Maple at home as usual, I'm no life :( Patched my Audi, my Audi skills damn cui -.-! The best is to stick with my Maple instead of Audi.

Daddy drove family to Science Centre just to watch Sea Rex, which is a short 40mins documentary video. Soso only laaaa, whatmore the seats so uncomfortable one. Wth, don't they know people have long legs?! It felt so uncomfortable not having to stretch my legs la, then I kept moving around :/ & OHYA, in order to use the Wi-fi connection at Science Centre, you nidda register at their Kiosk, which is like so troublesome?! In fact, I don't even know where it is -.-! After the video, went to Mac to have my 2nd dinner. Ya, I had dinner before I went out & oh well, I got hungry while watching the video, so.. McSpicy Burger meal! :)

Think I'm gonna gain a lot of weight by end of the 2 weeks break. HAHAHA!

Damn it, I screwed my hair treatment today, !@#$%^&*. This is what happens when need to use the hair dryer to dry your hair & hurry out. zzz! Only do like few days ago nia jiu screwed liao, ass la! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment