Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year Eve

Woke up early in the morning to prepare & meet Amanda & Elissa. I was late by about 30 mins+++++ but Elissa was worse than me, so end up didnt feel that bad for being late :/ Trained down to Vivo, ate @ some chinese restaurant at basement which was kinda nice. Watched movie again :/ Watched The Tourist this time round :) Awesome movie! I'm gonna rate it 4 Stars. Hahas, I got high expectations for 5 Stars, so ya.. can't anyhow rate =3= Went to Candy Empire & then Ben & Jerry! :) Oh gosh, I spend like almost all my money today -.-!

Head home after that, felt quite sleepy :( Parents abandon me & went to celebrate themselves -.-! LIKE THAT ONE LOR?! Ask them wait for me, yet they ownself go without me. Met Joshua Kor at night & he gave me a Domo Kun pouch which is like so cuteee! idk want bring out anot ley, I scared dirty it later =3=

Cant be bothered with countdown, 2011 is a sucky year afterall. I'm feeling damn sleepy now but there's a huge moth in my room, all thanks to my dad la -.-! I purposely on the light at the main door to attract the moth one, then he go off -.- so the stupid moth flew into my room instead, & it's still not flying out. Ass!

Anyway, Happy Birthday Amanda! thou her birthday is gonna end in like few minutes time ? :/

No comments:

Post a Comment