Been rather busy recently, here's my horrifying schedule:
Friday: F&B assignment & Marketing test
Saturday-Sunday: Standard Chartered
Monday: CommSkills2 peer tutoring
Tuesday: Marketing project peer tutoring
Wednesday: F&B presentation on Black Eyed Peas(dry)
Thursday: Basic Calculus test
Friday: Sociology test
Monday (13dec): MacroEconomics exam
Tuesday: Principles of Management exam
Thursday: F&B exam + trip to Haw Par Villa
& I'm damn not prepared for tomorrow's Marketing test, how great right? I'm worried :( OHYAAAAAA, I got like 29/30 for Calculus test last week =3= deduction of one mark cos I didnt express my answers properly -.-" Anyway! I was expecting around 25/30, cos' I didnt know how to do the last question & I anyhow bomb, who knows it just happen to be the correct answer. LOL, lucky me :/
That picture at the start of my post was taken on Wed. Wore dress to school, cos of F&B. To some of my friends, it seemed to be like a miracle that I wore that, cos' I normally wear black to school. But I got wear white to school also de uh, dont why they so surprised, weird ey?
Okay, I damn need to study for Marketing now :/
No comments:
Post a Comment