Woke up early in the morning & head over to YiNing's house. Her daddy drove us over to school, awesomeeee! :) Went over to Library first, & damn the !@#$% (sorry cannot state name, later kana sued). Now I cant borrow the DVD back home to watch, so I cant complete my Sociology project -.-!
Headed over to the Convention Centre (TCC) to report for packing day! :) Cant really say it's fun, but it's definitely tiring! Spend like the whole day in school packing 12,000 goodie bags for open house. I'll haunt whoever that throws away the goodie bag despite the effort we took to pack them nicely for them. Daddy came to fetch me home from school. & the funniest thing is that my parents dont know where my school is, & best of all, my dad dont even know which school I'm from -.-! he say he thought that I'm from Temasek JC -.-? "Awesome" right?
Supposedly going to watch movie, cos' sister won tickets. But end up it's on the 3Jan instead of today :( dad drove us over to BuangKok for dinner & then home.
I'm having muscle aches now. & I really really dont feel like replying SMS-es. Recently end up arguing with quite a few people, but oh-well, whatever! Tired of caring for such things.
Tomorrow going over to Bugis for I-Guides Promotional day! :) Somehow I think it's just gonna be boring & tiring. But if I dont go, I wont be able to participate for open house! :(
Ps: I really wanted to take a photo of how much we did, but my phone... :'(
No comments:
Post a Comment