Friday, December 17, 2010

END OF EXAMS ^^

LIKE OMG?! FINALLY MAN! But there's still tons of projects -.-! Yesterday had my last paper. After paper went to Haw Par Villa, Town, Dempsey, Town & then home. From like 9am-10pm. Quite a tiring day la, cos' spend like most of the time walking here & there with a heavy bag, my legs felt like it was gonna break :/ My parents kept spamming my inbox like hell just to chase me home. But I'm not those kind of people who will give a damn, so ya.. kinda took my own sweet time :)

I found this picture from somewhere, & I think I look retarded & I walk strangely. LOL :/

Okay, you people might be wondering why there's a picture of my Eeyore with a knife & a bowl -.- My crazy dad went to take this picture & send me a MMS to threaten me to go home early yesterday. The most dumb thing is that I didnt even configure my MMS settings yet, can't see. LOL. I only saw the picture this morning -.-!

As usual, I'm wasting my holiday on mapling :/ cos' I'm seriously lazy to do anything else. Think maybe tomorrow go have my haircut, still not sure what kind of fringe I wanna cut ley :(

I'm quite frustrated with Blogger currently, last time like not so sucky one ley -.-! But now I have to adjust here & there, which is like so pekchek la! :(

Oh man, I'm currently missing so many peeps, wth they good la! All go Taiwan leave me in SG alone. I feel so weird not having to text anyone, since all of them flew to Taiwan at around the same date, also dont know why so qiao -.-! LUCKILY THEY DIDNT GO HONGKONG, if not confirm jealous die me :( I MISS THE DAMN DIMSUMS, OMG I WANTTTTTTTTTTTT :( FYI, if there's anything important, just give me a call instead of text. Since all my text-pals are overseas, so I wont really be around my phone 24/7 till maybe when they're back, which is like 1 week's time =3=

Sister got hit by my dad, & I'm feeling happy inside of course. She deserves it (Y)!

No comments:

Post a Comment